The first reason to wall mount your TV is because it's a more stable platform. When your TV is mounted on the wall, it's less likely to move or tilt. This can be important if you have an unstable floor or if you use your TV as a desktop monitor. Plus, wall mounting allows you to hide unsightly cables and wires behind the TV.
If you're looking to install your own wall mount for your TV, you can check out here.
Image Source: Google
Another, wall mounting your TV is that it increases its storage space. When your TV is mounted on the wall, it takes up less space in your entertainment center or on the wall itself. This can be important if you have a limited amount of room in which to store your electronics.
Here are five benefits of wall mounting your TV:
1. It's More Convenient: If you're using your TV mostly as a source of entertainment, hanging it on the wall is more convenient than having to move it from one corner of the room to another.
2. You Can Mount It Anywhere: You can mount your TV anywhere in your room, including against a window or near a fireplace.
3. You Can Easily See The Picture: Hanging your TV on the wall also gives you an easy view of the picture.
4. It's Less Likely To Get damaged: If your TV falls off the wall, it's less likely to get damaged than if it was hanging on a stand or cable box.
5. It Looks Better Than A Stand Or Cable Box: Hanging your TV on the wall gives it a more polished look and makes it easier to access than a stand or cable box.